Moona Moona Creek Shared user Path Bridge Huskisson Update – The project has been progressing well despite the recent weather.
Over the coming weeks roadworks will include:
- The form work for the bridge deck will remain in place for the next week to allow the concrete to cure, and will then be removed.
- There are some minor finishing works to be completed on the bridge.
- The approach footpaths will be completed.
- The hand railing will be installed early July.
- Traffic controls will be removed to enable two way road use when safe to do so for any adjoining works remaining.
The bridge and footpath is expected to be fully open by late July.
Numbaa – Jindy Andy Lane – Is open to traffic from the intersection of Greenwell Point Road to Comerong Island Road. Note that the road is still under speed restriction until all operations are complete. A final seal will go on the road in the coming months.
Sanctuary Point – Kingsford Smith Crescent and Paradise Beach Road will be closed until mid-September.
Ulladulla – Pavement rehabilitation works at Ulladulla Harbour south car park are scheduled from Wednesday, 27 June to Friday, 29 June weather permitting. Temporary closure of the car park and boat ramp will be required during the construction period.